Rantt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rantt

Rant about whatever

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuff I guess......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ampy Norris
Admin
Ampy Norris

Stuff I guess...... Empty
PostSubject: Stuff I guess......   Stuff I guess...... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:38 am

Please yall dont comment... Can i guess but rather you not. This is a mix. I'm frustrated with myself. More like loathing and many other words...... Mad having to deal with friends.... I understand i push myself to this but i want to tell my friends things and i want... Need them to understand. But they cant. I push them away and pull them back. I feel horible and just HAVE to make no one really talk to me. It makes my mind loose control with how alone i am really..... Well for family..... Idk what to say..... They make me just want to choke a penguin. And stuff...... School.... My godi bearly passed dont think i can this year!! Well... This just makes feel aweful and i think its bstter to keep me seperated from everyone.... No one cares about me though so it aint hard to keep everyone. And yeah. I also understand alot of people are okay with me not ssyin much bout anything....... Dont know how to respond.............. Damn i sometimes just want to shoot myself... Not now. Strange? Very.
Back to top Go down
https://rantroom.forumotion.com

Stuff I guess......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rantt :: Problems :: Other-
Jump to: