Rantt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rantt

Rant about whatever

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOST (a story by moi xD)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ampy Norris
Admin
Ampy Norris

LOST (a story by moi xD) Empty
PostSubject: LOST (a story by moi xD)   LOST (a story by moi xD) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:42 am

Chapter 1

Today? Why did it have to happen today? I know I should be used to this and all. But today? Why can't they leave me alone?!?!?! If only...........

My name is Regan Carter. I am 15 years old and in the 9th grade. Mt parents are still together. Well, kind of. I have 5 older brothers, no sisters. They are all oder than me and I am considered the toughest in the family. Whish says something when all my brothers are going/ are in the Army, just like my mom and dad.

I have 3 best friends, but my first if Kellie Rhider. She has a twin, Kyle. He is my secong best friend, and there house is my second home. My third is Ryan, my brother.

Today was the day when my father decided to be mad and beat on me. I usualy don't mind it, but today was.............. Well he hit me so hard it broke a rib, broke my nose, he pushed me down and I sprained my wrist and ankle I think.... My mom was so drunk and wanted to just throw beer bottles at me. And whatever she wants to do, she does. So I have glass in my head and, and all my injuries. How am I supposed to go to Kellies when I can't even get up off the floor?

I grabbed my cell and tried to text Kellie. But before I could Ryan came in and grabbed it fom me. "How bad was it this time?" He didn't really look at me though. Ryan always cares and when he saw me on the middle of our room I am guessing he thought it was worse this time. He started texting on my cell and then helped me to my bed. "It wasn't that bad I guess. I can't moce without feeling pain, and I need the glass out. Want to help me?" I asked, every wors coming out more painful then the next.

Ryan didn't say anything but helped me take the glass out. Ryan looked a bit confused, "Stay lying down and don't fall asleep. I am going to go get Drake and Joey." He left and I couldn't see anything and I was alone. It felt like hours but I guess it was only a couple minutes. Drake was the medical brother in my familer and is going to the army for that, and Joey was the second strongest nest to myself and my father. They talked a bit and I felt more out of it and wet all over my head. I was starting to fall asleep. "WAKE UP REG!!!! DON'T YOU FUCKING FALL ASLEEP ON ME!!!" I heard Joey yell from somewhere. My eyes flew open, and I didn't even realize it was closed. My brothers looked at me in an odd way, Joey picked me up, Ryan heplt shaking me whenever I closed my eyes, Drake kept checking my pulse. I was taken in the car. Ryan in front driving, Drake in the back, Joey having shot gun.

Drake and Ryan were discussing something in the car and I think Jowy was trying to sleep. I thought they wouldn't mind me sleeping if they didn't notice. I leaned away from Derek, without him noticing, leaned against the door and closed my eyes. Then I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
https://rantroom.forumotion.com

LOST (a story by moi xD)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rantt :: General Board-
Jump to: