Rantt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rantt

Rant about whatever

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

paper vause

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ampy Norris
Admin
Ampy Norris

paper vause Empty
PostSubject: paper vause   paper vause I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:17 pm

Amy Shook
Mr. Jordan
Credit Flex Gym
What my experience was.

I liked having home gym. It kept me in shape and that was nice. I wish I did standard gym at school though. Even though it was nice to do it at home, even if I didn’t do it that much at home and more of going to other places, I would much rather do it with more people and everything. When I first started I thought it was a good idea, but that was typically because I had basketball and it was just I did basketball and I was done.
Then when basketball I had to find things to do when I did not have much time, wrapping up things with my brother Nathan’s ice hockey season with his tournaments. But I squeezed in time at the end of the week and that was not what I wanted to happen. Then when I got back in to riding when my brothers’ hockey was done it became easier again and I was basically done. But I always felt dumb whenever I had to ask my comrades to play a game with me or do something with them. Most of them didn’t like to do anything so that was harder.
I also did not like doing the fitness tests and running because I felt really weird doing it and having my comrades or parents record it down, and I could not do it alone because then I would not know if it’s as accurate. So that was a little bit uncomfortable but I got over it quickly
Back to top Go down
https://rantroom.forumotion.com

paper vause
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rantt :: General Board-
Jump to: