Rantt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rantt

Rant about whatever

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Kill or not to Kill. That is the question. (Rated PG-13 according to some company or other)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hunter
Ranters
The Hunter

To Kill or not to Kill. That is the question. (Rated PG-13 according to some company or other) Empty
PostSubject: To Kill or not to Kill. That is the question. (Rated PG-13 according to some company or other)   To Kill or not to Kill. That is the question. (Rated PG-13 according to some company or other) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:31 pm

To be honest with you, was killing Bin Laden such a good idea? Sure he's a major terrorist leader, sure he caused 9/11, sure he f****** killed a lot of innocent people indirectly, but was it a good idea to kill him? He's a f****** terrorist leader. Surely he would have somebody else to take over for him when he kicked the bucket. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. The American government has to just go in and charge straight on ahead without thinking. America has possibly become a targeted area now (if it wasn't already). So when a s***load of citizens die because of terrorist actions, who's to blame? The f****** government.
Back to top Go down
The Boss's body guard
Ranters

To Kill or not to Kill. That is the question. (Rated PG-13 according to some company or other) Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill or not to Kill. That is the question. (Rated PG-13 according to some company or other)   To Kill or not to Kill. That is the question. (Rated PG-13 according to some company or other) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:02 pm

Is it ever anyone's fault but the gov't?
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
Ranters
The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: To Kill or not to Kill. That is the question. (Rated PG-13 according to some company or other)   To Kill or not to Kill. That is the question. (Rated PG-13 according to some company or other) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:17 pm

Hmmm... Well, if you could count the guys who were ordered by the government.. but then again, they were the dogs of the military.. I guess it doesn't count then.
Back to top Go down
pilot
Ranters
pilot

PostSubject: Re: To Kill or not to Kill. That is the question. (Rated PG-13 according to some company or other)   To Kill or not to Kill. That is the question. (Rated PG-13 according to some company or other) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:09 pm

they asked laden to surrender first but he didnt so they took him out and i say america had the right to

Last edited by pilot on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Ranters

PostSubject: Re: To Kill or not to Kill. That is the question. (Rated PG-13 according to some company or other)   To Kill or not to Kill. That is the question. (Rated PG-13 according to some company or other) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:58 pm

Nobody really thinks before acting. :/
Back to top Go down
pilot
Ranters
pilot

PostSubject: Re: To Kill or not to Kill. That is the question. (Rated PG-13 according to some company or other)   To Kill or not to Kill. That is the question. (Rated PG-13 according to some company or other) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:26 am

yeah people dont think before they act and the government deffently doesnt but I know the government was probably planning this for a long time............. im not gonna care unless we get attacked......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Kill or not to Kill. That is the question. (Rated PG-13 according to some company or other)   To Kill or not to Kill. That is the question. (Rated PG-13 according to some company or other) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Kill or not to Kill. That is the question. (Rated PG-13 according to some company or other)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rantt :: Problems :: Other-
Jump to: