Rantt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rantt

Rant about whatever

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School's out. So why am I still unhappy?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonica the Penguin
Ranters

School's out. So why am I still unhappy?  Empty
PostSubject: School's out. So why am I still unhappy?    School's out. So why am I still unhappy?  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:57 pm

I should be celebrating, right? That I dont have to share oxygen with that bitch of a teacher. But I'm not.

Summer means a lot of free time. Sure, Im gonna be at daycamp and stuff, but I'd rather hang out with my friends, thank you. Some of my friends are at day camp, and I love them to pieces. But Id rather hang out with the people who live nearby, and not three miles away. But because of my parents, I cant. Im a shut in, because of them. I hate ittttt.

Plus, Im not gonna be able to see Adam. [Adam=best friend/crush/ex-boyfriend]He went off to Poland, and I know he wont be speaking to me. I hate that so much. Hes still my best friend, and I still like him alot. I would text him first, but I dont want to look like a creepy stalker. So much is happening around him, and he doesnt fill me in. He has the Bieber cut, but he looks incredibly cute with it. YESTERDAY, he got it cut short. I had to find out via hacking my friend's facebook. He still likes me, I know thats a fact. But this really shows how much he loves me. </3 :/

But I AM glad that Im out of that classroom because of my teacher. She only hates me cuz I went out with Adam. She put me into a corner and I was isolated from everybody since April. Everybody knew that this was messed up, since she didnt give a crap when my friends Raymundo and Tiffani went out. But nobody said anything. She called my parents, and everything was taken away from me.

And thats another thing about my teacher-- She always picked favorites. It was always Adam, Julian, Brandon, Michael, or Jakub to run errands, take stuff down, etc etc. It was never a girl. She never gave anyone else a chance. :/

Well thats the end of this rant; Im glad I got it off my chest. -_-'
Back to top Go down
The Boss's body guard
Ranters

PostSubject: Re: School's out. So why am I still unhappy?    School's out. So why am I still unhappy?  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:13 pm

Well that certainly sucks :/

I hope things get better for you(and it shouldn't matter if you seem like a creepy stalker, if he likes you, then just text him!)
Back to top Go down
pilot
Ranters
pilot

PostSubject: Re: School's out. So why am I still unhappy?    School's out. So why am I still unhappy?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:22 am

wow that sucks...........i hope everything turns out ok, and just becuz your the one to txt first doesn't mean your a stalker. And thats a really mean teacher..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School's out. So why am I still unhappy?    School's out. So why am I still unhappy?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School's out. So why am I still unhappy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rantt :: Problems :: School-
Jump to: