Rantt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rantt

Rant about whatever

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! (Nice and clean as usual)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mother Inferior
Ranters
Mother Inferior

WAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! (Nice and clean as usual) Empty
PostSubject: WAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! (Nice and clean as usual)   WAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! (Nice and clean as usual) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:05 pm

OKAY, THERE'S THIS GUY I LIKE A WHOLE TON, (I call him quacky you've probably heard of him before) BUT HE'S IN A GRADE ABOVE ME. I WON'T BE ABLE TO TALK TO HIM LIKE, AT ALL WHEN WE GET BACK IN SCHOOL AND SINCE IM GROUNDED I CAN'T TEXT HIM RIGHT NOW. HE'S GONNA BE IN 8TH GRADE AND HE'LL MOST LIKELY BE EATING OUTSIDE A LOT. AND 7TH GRADERS WON'T BE ALOUD TO. AND HE'LL PROBABLY GO TO TUTORIAL AFTER SCHOOL SO I WON'T BE ABLE TO TALK TO HIM DURING CARPOOL. But on the bright side, we share hallways.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Ranters

PostSubject: Re: WAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! (Nice and clean as usual)   WAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! (Nice and clean as usual) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:41 pm

That's sad. I had problems like that once Very Happy but he was like in 6th grade when i was in kindergarden, i was like "My god nooo!"
Back to top Go down
pilot
Ranters
pilot

PostSubject: Re: WAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! (Nice and clean as usual)   WAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! (Nice and clean as usual) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:10 am

Thats sad, I never had that problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! (Nice and clean as usual)   WAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! (Nice and clean as usual) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! (Nice and clean as usual)
Page 1 of 1