Rantt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rantt

Rant about whatever

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dude just no! breaking my no telling rule

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ampy Norris
Admin
Ampy Norris

Dude just no! breaking my no telling rule Empty
PostSubject: Dude just no! breaking my no telling rule   Dude just no! breaking my no telling rule I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:38 pm

KAY SO TODAY I WAS HOME AND WAS SUPOSED TO LEAVE TO GO TO CLEVELAND AT 4 AND LEAVE THERE SATURDAY BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! THEN INSTEAD OF GOING I WEN TO MY FRIENDS HOUSE ADN IT WAS REEALLY FUN!!!!! WE WERE PLAYING ON THE TRAIN TRACKS!!!!!!! I ALMOST GOT HIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS PUTTING STUFF ON THE RAILS TS GO AND GET IT AFTERWARDS BUT THEN I HEARD A TRAIN COMING AND I TRIPPED AND FELL AND I WAS ALL OH DANG!!!!! SO I SAW IT AND I FLIPPED AND ROLLED DOWN! A HILL TO MY FRIEND AND WE WATCHED THE TRAIN GO BY!!!!!!! IT WAS SOOOOOO FREAKING SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO THEN THE CONDOCTOR CALLED THE COPS ADN THEY WENT THE LONG WAY TO GET TO US AND THEY WE HEARD THEM COMING THROUGH THE BUSHES AND SO WE RAN TO THE STREET BACK TO HER HOUSE AND CLIMBED UP A TREE AND COULDNT GO BACK TO GET THE PENNYS CAUSE THEY WERE JUST CHILLING THERE SO WE DECIDED TO CHILL IN A TREE!!!!!! THEN WE DID THESE FIRE WORKS ADN IT WAS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN MY MUM PICKED ME UP AND I WENT HOME!!!!!!!!! Thats all i have to say.......... But this is what sucks. So I told Kenny I wouldnt be on HBM for all this week and next week which was true but not I'm only going to be gone next week and most of this week. Which is a bad word. So I'm banned from the cbox for two weeks and I'll be bored this week.
Back to top Go down
https://rantroom.forumotion.com
pilot
Ranters
pilot

Dude just no! breaking my no telling rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dude just no! breaking my no telling rule   Dude just no! breaking my no telling rule I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Oh wow
Back to top Go down

Dude just no! breaking my no telling rule
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rantt :: Problems :: Other-
Jump to: